Privacy in paradise
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The Headland Villas Estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
As part of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the Headland estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to each villa and directly onto an idyllic white-sandy beach.
Like the other Headland villas, villa 4 is an idyllic example of how to mix modern comforts, design styles and necessities with a natural tropical environment. All of the villas share an almost invisible and extremely subtle external appearance with the use of thatched roofs and natural materials. However, internally each represents cutting-edge contemporary design styles with simplistic and predominantly white interiors.
Each villa consists of two main pavilions, tropical gardens and swimming pools, and yet each is different in layout, based on the existing lie of the land. Built and designed to seamlessly merge with nature, rather than impose on it, the villas have been specifically built around rocks, trees and the natural topography.
Villa four is more unique in layout because of the shape of the land it occupies. Stone steps take you up and through the sophisticated entrance gate which opens up to display this truly beautiful property.
This property benefits from an extremely private position which is elevated and enjoys exceptional gardens. Immediately to your left as you enter is a garden space with sun-beds pointing directly at the astonishing view ahead.
In front of that is the first thatched pavilion housing the open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas. There's a covered terrace at the front with an outdoor dining area. Manicured lawns and well planted gardens run right across the front of the property.
Inside, the white room is expertly dressed with natural fibers, ornaments and furniture, such as a beige L-shaped sofa, wooden dining table and chairs, and woven floor mat.
The kitchen has a white island feature which houses the sink, hob and built-in appliances whilst also doubling as a breakfast bar. All storage is set behind subtle white doors and, with the exception of this walled kitchen area, all four sides of the room are lined with bi-folding glass doors which open the property up for the views and the natural cooling breezes. At the rear of the kitchen is a covered Zen-like garden area.
Separating the two pavilions is a central grey-stone swimming pool with a stepping stone feature at one end. At the other end is a walkway leading through a planted archway leading to a ceramic pot mounted on a pedestal and positioned in front of a large mirror. This eye-catching design feature not only looks fantastic but it also creates the impression of space.
To the left of the pool is the pavilion which houses the two bedrooms. The first has twin beds each accessorized with gentle greens and khaki cushions and throws. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and a door leading to a private courtyard garden.
The next bedroom has a white four-poster bed with white drapes and is again enhanced with green accessories. This room has gardens to the front, side and at the rear through the en-suite shower room.
When you walk through the arch at the end of the swimming pool, a path to the left leads to a guest bathroom whilst to the right a wooden staircase carries you to a large balcony and into the mezzanine floor above the kitchen. In here you'll find comfortable furniture, TV and curtains to add privacy when required.
The layout of villa 4 makes it stand out. The elevated position and the centrally placed swimming pool are unique on the estate. But at this villa it's the attention to detail and the finishing touches where it really excels. The mirror feature and archway by the pool and the expertly chosen interior and exterior decorations add to the overall natural and homely feel of the property.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|1 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,000||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of four (4) Guests (including children) or two (2) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.