Modern and tropical villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The Headland Villas Estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
As part of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the Headland estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to each villa and directly onto an idyllic white-sandy beach.
The entrance to villa 3 sets the scene for the rest of this outstanding property. Steps are enclosed by a pleasing blend of brown sandstone rocks and blue/black stone walls. The steps lead up and into a picture-perfect scene of green lawns, tropical plants, an infinity swimming pool and extraordinary views over the gulf of Thailand and the surrounding islands.
The stone wall continues as a feature and encloses a beautiful and very natural sloping garden area to the left of the two thatched pavilions. On the lawn surrounding the pool there are wooden slatted sun-beds adding to the very natural ambiance here.
The first pavilion houses the bedrooms and in the first room you'll find a double bed, dressed with brown and cream accessories with a circle print which is reflected in the artwork mounted above the bed. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower area.
The second bedroom is a mirror image of the first but with twin beds. In here the predominantly white room is ignited by the bright red accessories. From the en-suite bathroom there's a door leading to a private garden area.
Separating the pavilions is a central courtyard with large rectangular planted area adding to the overall spacious feel of the property.
The next living pavilion has a large covered front terrace leading to an outdoor dining area next to the pool and facing the ocean. The pavilion is a large open-plan space incorporating the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
This is a functional and very stylish room with spaces clearly defined by the choice of furniture. A wooden dining table with white and chrome dining chairs; a comfortable taupe L-shaped sofa; and a white island feature, which consists of a breakfast bar with built-in sink, hob and appliances.
From the central courtyard a wooden staircase leads to a mezzanine floor above the kitchen. A balcony at the top of the stairs has doors which open into a comfortable sitting area with satellite TV, sofa-bed and bean bags. Villa 3 is unique amongst the Headland Villas in that its mezzanine floor can double as an extra bedroom with a fully equipped en-suite shower room; thus enabling it to accommodate extra guests on occasions. There are curtains to separate the room from the area below.
Like all villas on this estate the design concept is one of simplicity, combining modern white interiors with exotic tropical exteriors to fantastic effect. At all times the design of the property focuses the attention on the unparalleled views of the Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland, not forgetting the crystal blue waters in between.
The central courtyard separates this villa from the others in design and is an example of how each villa has been individually created to fit into its unique environment. Also by adding an en-suite bathroom to the mezzanine floor that space has increased functionality and could possibly be utilized as a further sleeping area. It certainly provides a private and separate area if you're planning on sharing the villa or have older children who need their own space.
From the minute you enter villa 3 you will be captivated by the natural setting, the views and how well the villa merges modern style and functionality with luxurious and natural tropical living.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|1 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,000||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of four (4) Guests (including children)or two (2) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.