Amazing beachfront villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui's International Airport. Villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry pier.
Baan Rattana Thep is an exciting eclectic mix of styles that incorporates artwork, colours, antique furniture and contemporary designs. Recognisable influences from around the South East Asia region can be seen everywhere you look. The finish and furnishings certainly make this a unique and artistic property.
Once inside, a large solid wooden dining table with bench seats is surrounded by colourful ceramic pots, ornate furniture, traditional wall mounted Thai figurines and abstract artwork. In this villa the kitchen is divided from the dining area by sliding dark wood and glass doors. Dark wood floors, doors and frames are a feature throughout this exceptional property.
The fully equipped kitchen has wooden units with polished black surfaces and is illuminated by hanging red lampshades and matching red seat covers on the breakfast bar stools. A flat-screen TV is mounted on one wall.
To the right of the dining area are two ground floor bedrooms. At the rear the twin bedroom has dark, highly polished wooden floors, traditionally styled solid teak beds, and benches on the terrace to sit and enjoy the front garden. Orange and green cushions add colour to the room which is mirrored in the curtain details. The en-suite bathroom has brown mosaic tiles in the shower room.
The front ground floor bedroom has a traditionally styled four-poster bed with pink silk cushions and matching throw. In the corner is a comfortable pink arm chair and white curtains are coordinated with a delicate pink pattern. Other than the flat-screen TV the rest of the furniture is made up of individual antique pieces such as a gold painted bedside cabinet; a red oriental cabinet; and a black wooden desk. There's a walk in dressing area and in the bathroom, twin sinks, a shower room and a free-standing bathtub. The inner garden has an outdoor shower surrounded by plants and a large sandstone wall carving.
Stairs lead up to two more bedrooms. At the rear is a pretty twin room with the beds placed on an angle in the corner of the room. Floral curtains and colourful accessories provide a light and bright atmosphere. The balcony gives views over the front garden and the bathroom has a shower room with brown mosaic tiles.
The master suite at the front is another room with carefully chosen antiques which really catch the eye. The dark wood four-poster bed has bright cushions and to the side is a stylish wooden cabinet with an unusual glass lamp. The flat-screen TV sits on a beautiful, decoratively painted, antique oriental cabinet offering a stark contrast between new and old. The slate tiled balcony has a modern table and chairs overlooking the garden, pool and ocean. The bathroom has a sunken bath and is dressed with pretty orchids.
As you walk back through the dining area and down the steps onto the slate tiled terrace, two large elephant statues guide you towards a centre piece planted with a fantastic Frangipani tree. To the left is the final bedroom pavilion with a tradition teak double bed, a blue armchair and blue patterned curtains. More antique furniture and a plasma TV complete the room. The bathroom has a free-standing bathtub, shower room, and an inner garden with outdoor shower and carved sandstone wall feature.
A planted area separates this from the living pavilion and once again this room has a fascinating collection of artefacts that will have something of interest to everyone who visits. Large oriental cabinets stand proud alongside ornate chairs, with ceramics, lamps and ornaments adding interest and colour. Comfortable upholstered sofas are decorated with different coloured cushions to match the curtains. The end of the lounge looks across the garden through a traditional sala, with a dining table and bench seats, and out to sea.
To the right of the lounge is the blue-tiled swimming pool surrounded by a decked area and with a path leading down to a further sala with a kitchen, bathroom and entertainment area. From here are steps that lead through a Thai-style entrance pagoda with wooden doors that open to give access to the beach.The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry where locals commute from the island to the mainland. The ferry pier can also be a decent reminder that when you live in these peaceful surroundings, others are travelling in the busy parallel universe.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 942||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,059||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,059||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,295||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 942||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,059||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,943||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.